A couple of weeks ago, one of the many blogs I follow was nominated (multiple times) for the Liebster Award. I do love her blog….so honest and the cat at the end of every post just makes me smile. So imagine my surprise when I saw my blog in her post as a nominee! Thank you, to Janice Heck, http://janiceheck.wordpress.com/, for the nomination. My blog is my heart pouring out on the page. It’s my therapy. That others find anything in it is a gift. Thanks for taking the ride with me.
We were in Hawaii at the time of the nomination, and I’m just catching my breath before we are off again, this time on a Mommy/Daddy vacation. But I wanted to get this in before we leave.
The rules for the Liebster:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Copy & paste the blog award on your blog.
- Reveal your 5 blog picks.
- Let them know you chose them by posting on their blog.
- Tell 11 things about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions that your tagger has asked.
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
- Ask eleven questions for the bloggers you nominate.
Since I’m short on time, I’m going to follow Janice’s lead in eliminating the questions section. I will tell you 11 things about myself, and nominate other bloggers as well.
So, 11 things about me.
1. I’m one of 7 children of a blended family.
2. Of my full siblings, I am the middle child, and oldest girl.
3. I have lived in California my entire life. I love to visit other places, but have no plans to ever live in another state.
4. I sing in the car.
5. My favorite foods are pizza, cheeseburgers, garlic bread, and french fries.
6. I would love to go back to school just because I miss the classroom discussions. Book club takes that place, for now.
7. I wish I could dance like my daughter dances.
8. I’m not a great cook. I don’t even really like to cook. I do it simply for survival. I’m capable in the kitchen and that’s about it.
9. I wish I knew what I wanted to be when I grow up.
10. I still call my daddy “Daddy”.
11. I wish I were half as pulled-together as people seem to think I think I am.
My nominees for the Liebster are:
2. http://adiaryofamom.wordpress.com/ She gives me courage and hope
I know…I’m supposed to nominate 11 other blogs. But being newer to this world, I have yet to really branch out as far as following.
So there you have it. I’ll be MIA again for a couple of weeks. Then we’ll return to our regularly-scheduled programming (aka, me whining about how hard my life is). Happy 4th of July!!