My brain is on overload. This day has completely slipped away. I don’t have the time I like to really process out the thoughts swimming around my brain to write about what I had planned, the things that have been keeping me awake at night. I’m an avid blog-reader as well as writer, and last week, came across an anti-bucket-list post. I laughed. It was awesome!! You can find it here: Destino Thanks for the idea!! I hope you all steal it too. I’d love to read more anti-bucket lists.
Here’s my list of things I NEVER want to do:
1. Swim with sharks. I mean really. Sharks. Who does that? I’ve accidentally swum with non-people-eating sharks. I nearly had a panic attack in the water. Pretty to watch, but I don’t want to share water with them.
2. Have a pet snake. First of all, they’re creepy. Second of all, I don’t like things that slither, and their tongues freak me out.
3. Jump out of a perfectly functional airplane. I have lots of friends who have gone sky-diving. No one has ever told me they hated it. But you still won’t catch me doing it.
4. Willingly enter a haunted house/mansion/maze, or willingly watch a scary movie. The commercials for scary movies give me nightmares for days. I went to see Friday the 13th, Part 2 (I think) in high school. I hid my eyes and rocked in my chair the entire movie. I still freak out if anyone sings the song about Freddie.
5. Eat pineapple, especially if it’s been cooked. Because, ewwww, disgusting! Ditto coconut, peaches, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries. I like Granny Smith apples, but hate any cooked apple. Gross.
What’s on your anti-bucket list?